Bloody week, bloody luck.


Just got lectured a couple of hours ago by my father for lousy test results. And now I have to relinquish my cellphone and computer. What the hell?! Apparently, it's always my fault whenever my results drop.

'Yeah, right.'

My father doesn't understand. No one does. It's not that I'm an idiot, it's true. But it's definitely the teachers' fault (Not all of them though).

When the teachers suck in teaching, the students get disillusioned. Some study by themselves, but I doubt they understand how to truly apply and use it. Others suffer, as they lack the spirit to study without understanding.

I am the latter type. All my father thinks is that I spend my time on Facebook chatting away. Again:

'Yeah, right.'

I spend my time on the Internet READING, you dolt. Use your eyes for once, will you? How did you think I got so good in English? By reading my novels alone?

Oh well. I suppose I got the blind ones.

On another note... that Phang now has Kiuey for a junior. And I don't like it.

The guy has anger issues. He keeps grudges and tries to spread them to others. And from what I heard (A reliable source, no less), he's acting overprotective of her.

Now I feel like screaming:

STOP ACTING LIKE A HERO!!! NO ONE CARES!!!

It's obvious. He wants to impress Kiu. And in the process, demean me
(Especially if she's told him about me).

How great. Now a guy who dislikes me 'cause of something I apparently did to his sister (while I never even knew her) wants to 'Kiu' me to hook the fish known as Jocelyn Kiu. So I'm bait.Har har har. Very funny.

Somebody needs to give him an 'Anwar' all right. And quick. <.< I hate this week. Thankfully it's the last. Won't have to see SMKJA anymore after SPM and the remaining sigs and certs are obtained. I swear I'll make it outta cursed Malaysia. I don't belong here. And I never will. Not when I'm still me. On a brighter note, at least I got to see the best video involving cars ever! Jeremy Clarkson *boomed* a Perodua Kelisa ;DDD



Muahahahahaha. Enjoy.
And farewell~


0 comments: