5 wishes I have ;D


Firstly... *epic cello sequence*


Illidan Stormrage's action figure! The first demon hunter in the Warcraft mythos. Damn, I want it bad. D: sombodeh buy it for me! Preferably on June 28 xD


Secondly..
.

Learning Mando'a! :o
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
. ;D


And third...


Writing at the same standard or surpassing this sonovabitch :o
(Not the dog o.o)


Cuarta...

Playing The Force Unleashed :o great storyline~


Last but definitely not least... ;D

Getting a kiss from Keira Knightley! ;D something I'd die/kill/bribe/do anything for xD


Putting daydreams aside... it's been a boring couple of days D: with no games to play, countless reading, an asshole provoking me, boring Chemisery tuition (Damn you Julian Voong mlm) and no one to talk to, I've stuck my face to the comp screen until 5 and 3 respectively for the last 2 days. <.<

Onto another topic, 24's gonna end! D:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
On March 26, 2010, a statement was issued from Fox explaining that Season 8 would conclude 24's run on television. Kiefer Sutherland gave a statement:

This has been the role of a lifetime, and I will never be able to fully express my appreciation to everyone who made it possible. While the end of the series is bittersweet, we always wanted 24 to finish on a high note, so the decision to make the eighth season our last was one we all agreed upon. This feels like the culmination of all our efforts from the writers to the actors to our fantastic crew and everyone at Fox. Looking ahead to the future, Howard Gordon and I are excited about the opportunity to create the feature film version of 24. But when all is said and done, it is the loyal worldwide fan base that made it possible for me to have the experience of playing the role of Jack Bauer, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Executive producer and showrunner Howard Gordon was also a part of the decision. He was quoted saying:

"Kiefer and I have loved every minute of making 24, but we all believe that now is the right time to call it a day. I echo his sentiments of gratitude toward the show’s amazing creative team, as well as the studio and network who have always believed in us and shown us unbelievable support."

"24 is so much more than just a TV show – it has redefined the drama genre and created one of the most admired action icons in television history," said Peter Rice, Chairman, Entertainment, Fox Networks Group. Kevin Reilly, President, Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company added, "We are extremely proud of this groundbreaking series and will be forever thankful to Kiefer, the producers, the cast and crew for everything they’ve put intoover the years. It’s truly been an amazing and unforgettable eight days."

Plans for a feature film are now being explored, with Billy Ray being contracted to write a screenplay, and plans for shooting to commence in late 2010 or early 2011.

So it's goodbye, I suppose. T.T and to make things worse, I have swimming club later. Wadapack -.- I hope I don't get laughed at. =X curse this flabby torso! D:

With nothing else to say, I bid thee adieu for now :o


0 comments: