Revelations, revelations.

So many things to say, yet I know not how to express it all.

So, where should I begin...?

Here, perhaps. In 3 statements.

1. I've finally started to do what I enjoy most, that is writing. Yeah, I just took the first step to being a professional author. Yesterday, I sent a fiction submission form to a certain agency (Can't recall their name). Although to be honest, I wouldn't have known of such sites without Churchill's help, so thanks to him ;D now I can finally realize my dreams of being like Matthew Stover and Paul S. Kemp. Fiction I may write, but even fiction can challenge the mind. Remember Inception? Great movie that was. Will elaborate more in the next post.


2. Certain 5E people are failed pussies. Like the emo egg. Seriously.
Just because Kev took his place for once, and he goes ballistic because he can't ask CY about Physics? Oh pleaseeee. Did you not notice the teacher standing in front teaching the exact same topic? What the fuck, man? And to add insult to injury, you accuse me of being lazy with the non-logical reason that I didn't come for a club meeting because I was going out to the Spring? Oh sure, you make it all sound so easy.

"Ask your friend to pick you up after the meeting la."

Unless you've noticed, my friend's father is so fucking NOT MINE, okay? Don't you have any manners? And you try to hide your actions too. You said that I could go after 9, while in truth you said after the meeting. And I have the proof. Liar. Delete me off Facebook then. It won't matter. From now on, I'm not attending your club meetings. My allegiance are for those whom deserve it. Unlike you. It's fucking ironic though. You hate me because I didn't come for the second time, while others who barely come at all don't make it into that list. Biased Chinese-educated asshole.

3. Within Tempation rocks!!! I'm in love with their two most recent albums, The Silent Force and The Heart of Everything. God, Sharon den Adel (their vocalist) has an awesome voice! Here's an example of their symphonic grace:

Within Temptation - Angels


Sorry I couldn't embed it here, but it wasn't allowed D:

That's all I have to say for this post mates. Ciao~


0 comments: